Having a hard time deciding between a BMW 3 Series and a Mercedes C-Class? Both are beautiful luxury cars with certain features that distinguish them from one another. So which type of vehicle is right for you?
2017 BMW 3 Series
The BMW 3 Series vehicles offer everything you need in luxury and performance, from its superb comfort to its cool sporting abilities. Here are a few pros of owning or leasing a 2017 BMW 3 Series.
- Upgraded Horsepower – You can go for the 340i which offers 320 horsepower.
- Efficient – Can get an efficient 23 to 35 miles per gallon depending on model.
- More comfortable – Performance steering and ability to adjust driving modes makes everyday driving more comfortable than ever, regardless of rough roads.
- 2017 BMW M3 – The 2017 BMW M3 is an excellent option, with ability to reach 425 horsepower with its twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter six cylinder engine.
- Interior – Seats are adjustable and consist of super comfortable leather, has cargo space of up to 13 feet, and one of the best infotainment systems in the market, the iDrive.
2017 Mercedes Benz C-Class
For years the BMW 3 Series has dominated the sporty luxury vehicle market, but the C-Class is now on the same level with very powerful engines available, as well as a beautiful interior. Here are a few pros of owning a 2017 Mercedes Benz C-Class.
- Interior – Two words to describe the Mercedes Benz C-Class interior are classy and elegant with all its luxury components and materials.
- Performance – As mentioned earlier, C-Class has a top notch engine line up with the C63 S reaching up to 500 horsepower.
- Smooth Riding – A very precise steering system in the C-Class makes any kind of drive smooth.
The pros of the 3 Series are powerful engine options, performance handling, awesome infotainment system, and very spacious. The pros of a Mercedes Benz C-Class are that they provide a softer ride, better engine lineup, and the best when it comes to cabin space. Can you really go wrong with either?