Mini Cooper & BMW Oil Change Service
The Haus – Independent Mini Cooper & BMW Repair is your one-stop shop for Mini Cooper or BMW service, including the ever-vital oil change. Oil changes are extremely important for your vehicle. Failing to do so can lead to engine failure and some hefty repair costs. It is recommended you get your Mini Cooper oil change or BMW oil change every 10,000 to 15,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first. Oil changes are needed to keep your Mini or BMW engine running at peak performance levels. It helps your engine stay clean and lubricated.
Getting oil changes done on your vehicle regularly can save you a lot of money. The amount spent on Mini Cooper oil changes and BMW oil changes are on average $120 a year. The cost of failing to do regular oil changes will be reflected by the cost of replacing your damaged engine, which on average will cost $4000.
Why Should You Choose Us For Your Mini Cooper or BMW Oil Change
- Our technicians are factory trained and certified to perform both Mini Cooper oil changes and BMW oil changes.
- Our technicians use the correct oil and oil filters for your vehicle — not doing so can damage your engine.
- Not only are we specialized in Mini Cooper oil changes & BMW oil changes but we have over 25 years of experience servicing Mini & BMW vehicles.
- We offer specials and discount to our loyal customers.
- The Haus combines dealership level tools and expertise with the savings of an independent shop.
- Rated 5 stars on Yelp! & Google+
Let The Haus – Independent Mini Cooper & BMW Repair be your #1 choice for oil changes on your Mini Cooper or BMW vehicle, our professional and friendly staff will take care of your vehicle with honesty and integrity. We are dedicated to providing our customers with 5-star experience.